FREE DELIVERY within Singapore for Name Card Printing orders > $150 or Other Printing Orders > $300
1. HOW WILL MY GOODS BE DELIVERED?
2B Printing: Goods will be delivered by 2B Printing appointed delivery company. The delivery person may deliver by Motorcycle (for small items), Car, Van or Truck for bigger items. Goods will arrive at your designated area within 36 hours. Prior phone call before arrival of delivery person is not mandatory.
2. CAN WE AMEND DELIVERY DATE?
2B Printing: Yes. You may call 2B Printing to amend before goods complete production. You may opt for faster delivery (with additional charges) or delayed delivery. For faster delivery, you need to pay the additional charges on the date of change to enable 2B Printing to change the date.
3. CAN CUSTOMERS PERSONALLY COLLECT OWN GOODS AT 2B PRINTING?
2B Printing: Yes, you are most welcome to do so. This may save you time and cost. Please call +65 6396 6797 before you make your collection at 2B Printing. TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE ABRUPTLY.
4. IS IT POSSIBLE FOR CUSTOMERS TO COLLECT THEIR GOODS EARLIER THAN THE EXPECTED DATE STATED?
2B Printing: Yes. This is possible, but please call us +65 6396 6797 to re-arrange. Your goods might be in wait-list for print or have been printed half way. To speed it up, they will be treated as “Rush Order” and additional charge apply. 2B Printing sales person will advise the additional charges. For “Rush Order”, you need to pay the additional charges on the date of change to enable 2B Printing to rush the order for your company.
5. WHAT SHALL I DO IF MY GOODS WERE NOT DELIVERED ON THE EXPECTED DATE?
2B Printing: Please contact 2B Printing Sales Person or Customer Service +65 6396 6797 for immediate assistance.
6. IS 2B PRINTING ENSURE PROMPT DELIVERY?
2B Printing: Per 2B Printing record, only a minimum of 3% delivery might be affected due to unforeseen circumstances. The remaining 97% is ensured to be prompt delivery and clients’ moral support will be very much appreciated.
7. IN WHAT SITUATION CAN MY GOODS BE DELAYED?
2B Printing: There are situations like: Delivered but no recipient (Goods will be channeled to central warehouse, which will take longer time for re-distribution), Traffic Accident, Act of God, Artwork Error, Production Machine Break down, etc.
8. HOW DO I COUNT THE DELIVERY SCHEDULE?
2B Printing: Delivery schedule commenced right after your documented artwork confirmation. 2B Printing will advise a range of days needed for delivery. We strive to deliver your goods soonest so that you are able to profit from the business soonest. Feel free to contact our Customer Service +65 6396 6797 for further assistance whenever you are in doubt.