1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES 2B PRINTING COLLECT?
2B Printing: We collect information from you and your organization when you place printing services or products order, register on our website or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: Name, E-mail Address, Organization Name, Mailing address or Phone number.
2. WHAT DOES 2B PRINTING USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
2B Printing: Any of the information 2B Printing collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual and organization needs)
- To improve 2B Printing website (2B Printing continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback 2B Printing receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps 2B Printing to be more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
3. HOW DOES 2B PRINTING PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
2B Printing: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. 2B Printing offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
*Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. DOES 2B PRINTING DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
2B Printing: 2B Printing does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist 2B Printing in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. 2B Printing may also release your information when 2B Printing believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. THIRD PARTY LINKS
2B Printing: Occasionally, at 2B Printing discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on 2B Printing website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. 2B Printing therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, 2B Printing seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT (SINGAPORE)
2B Printing: By using this site, you agree to allow 2B Printing to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
9. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2B Printing: Please also visit 2B Printing Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of 2B Printing website.
10. YOUR CONSENT
12. CONTACTING US